2020-2022 Vision, Mission, Goals and Beliefs
Vision StatementEngaged in Excellence EVERY Day in EVERY Way!
To Create a Unified Environment That Will Provide Opportunities
for All Students to Reach Their Full Potential.
GoalsCannon County Schools will:
- Provide a safe and supportive learning environment in a unified community;
- Creating a ‘Culture of Excellence’ through high expectations in all areas;
- Engage families and the community as partners in the learning process;
- Develop a long-range facilities plan that provides opportunities and resources for all Students, Faculties, and Staffs.
- Best possible Facilities and Resources for Students, Faculties, and Staffs;
- Schools and families are an integral part of OUR Community;
- Communication is the bridge that connects schools and families;
- Every child deserves to feel safe and supported;
- Attendance is a vital component to student learning;
- All students learn in different ways;
- Learning must be meaningful, relevant, and prepare students for their future;
- All members of a school are educators;
- Everyone holds high expectations for themselves and their students;
- All interactions should demonstrate care and respect for one another;
- All decisions should be data-driven and tailored to meet the needs of each student, via the use of consistent high-quality instruction, resources, and life experiences;
- Career Technical Education Focus beginning at the Middle Grades Level through High School;
- Optimistic Morale & Energetic Attitude by ALL to support Teachers and Schools;
- Unity among School Community for common goals;
- Teacher-Leaders being developed across the School System;
- Consistent Discipline at every school;
- Accountability and Transparency at all levels.
Bottom Line = CANNON EXCELS!